To paraphrase the popular saying, when you’re living in a Glass House, you shouldn’t throw stones – fortunately for a guy who loves his reefer as much as Booth favorite Wiz Khalifa, however, there’s no reason you can’t get stoned in one (although you should watch out for any cops who might be driving by). Unsurprisingly, weed is one of the chief lyrical topics (the other being, of course, women) of this standout mixtape cut, which sees the Pittsburgh native joining forces with frequent partner-in-rhyme Curren$y and a recent Booth favorite, Big K.R.I.T. The latter is arguably the MVP here – in addition to dropping a swagger-drenched guest verse, the Mississippi native handles production duties, backing the track with a dreamy, slow-rolling funk groove. Like what you’re hearing? Be sure to pick up a copy of Khalifa’s extremely highly-anticipated Kush & Orange Juice street album, released today and available now online.
Written by richard on 04/14/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)