To paraphrase the popular saying, when you’re living in a Glass House, you shouldn’t throw stones – fortunately for a guy who loves his reefer as much as Booth favorite Wiz Khalifa, however, there’s no reason you can’t get stoned in one (although you should watch out for any cops who might be driving by). Unsurprisingly, weed is one of the chief lyrical topics (the other being, of course, women) of this standout mixtape cut, which sees the Pittsburgh native joining forces with frequent partner-in-rhyme Curren$y and a recent Booth favorite, Big K.R.I.T. The latter is arguably the MVP here – in addition to dropping a swagger-drenched guest verse, the Mississippi native handles production duties, backing the track with a dreamy, slow-rolling funk groove. Like what you’re hearing? Be sure to pick up a copy of Khalifa’s extremely highly-anticipated Kush & Orange Juice street album, released today and available now online.
Written by richard on 04/14/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.