Though the substance du jour is always changing (Molly’s currently enjoying its day in the sun.), Rappers N’ Drugz have gone together since the dawn of hip-hop. A Booth newcomer affiliated with Baltimore’s ‘90s BayB Mastermind Camp, Witty Rock celebrates their long and fruitful relationship on a brand new promo single. Atlanta-based beatsmith Ralph French handles production duties, layering a syrupy-slow sample over a thumping rhythm section as the emcee encourages listeners to, “pop somthin’, smoke somethin’, drink somethin’” Feeling it? Stay tuned; this intoxicating jam isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest from this promising DMV representative.
Written by richard on 02/21/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.