Though the substance du jour is always changing (Molly’s currently enjoying its day in the sun.), Rappers N’ Drugz have gone together since the dawn of hip-hop. A Booth newcomer affiliated with Baltimore’s ‘90s BayB Mastermind Camp, Witty Rock celebrates their long and fruitful relationship on a brand new promo single. Atlanta-based beatsmith Ralph French handles production duties, layering a syrupy-slow sample over a thumping rhythm section as the emcee encourages listeners to, “pop somthin’, smoke somethin’, drink somethin’” Feeling it? Stay tuned; this intoxicating jam isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest from this promising DMV representative.
Written by richard on 02/21/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.