Though the substance du jour is always changing (Molly’s currently enjoying its day in the sun.), Rappers N’ Drugz have gone together since the dawn of hip-hop. A Booth newcomer affiliated with Baltimore’s ‘90s BayB Mastermind Camp, Witty Rock celebrates their long and fruitful relationship on a brand new promo single. Atlanta-based beatsmith Ralph French handles production duties, layering a syrupy-slow sample over a thumping rhythm section as the emcee encourages listeners to, “pop somthin’, smoke somethin’, drink somethin’” Feeling it? Stay tuned; this intoxicating jam isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest from this promising DMV representative.
Written by richard on 02/21/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.