The table is set. There are candles. Dinner For Two is playing. But one seat is empty. Will you join Witty for the night? On the CT native and Booth newcomer’s latest buzz record, Witty lays it all on the line by admitting that he’s human, too, with fears and doubts like everyone else. He’s insecure sometimes about his music and new relationships, but life is showing him that he doesn’t need someone as a crutch and is more than capable of being brave on his own. Take it as food for thought, with a motivational beat from Dan Haynes as the gravy. Now with a fire burning in his stomach, Witty is inviting one and all to sit down and break bread with him. Expect more from the emcee as he preps his upcoming summer release.
Written by Bryan H on 05/2/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.