The table is set. There are candles. Dinner For Two is playing. But one seat is empty. Will you join Witty for the night? On the CT native and Booth newcomer’s latest buzz record, Witty lays it all on the line by admitting that he’s human, too, with fears and doubts like everyone else. He’s insecure sometimes about his music and new relationships, but life is showing him that he doesn’t need someone as a crutch and is more than capable of being brave on his own. Take it as food for thought, with a motivational beat from Dan Haynes as the gravy. Now with a fire burning in his stomach, Witty is inviting one and all to sit down and break bread with him. Expect more from the emcee as he preps his upcoming summer release.
Written by Bryan H on 05/2/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.