The table is set. There are candles. Dinner For Two is playing. But one seat is empty. Will you join Witty for the night? On the CT native and Booth newcomer’s latest buzz record, Witty lays it all on the line by admitting that he’s human, too, with fears and doubts like everyone else. He’s insecure sometimes about his music and new relationships, but life is showing him that he doesn’t need someone as a crutch and is more than capable of being brave on his own. Take it as food for thought, with a motivational beat from Dan Haynes as the gravy. Now with a fire burning in his stomach, Witty is inviting one and all to sit down and break bread with him. Expect more from the emcee as he preps his upcoming summer release.
Written by Bryan H on 05/2/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.