The table is set. There are candles. Dinner For Two is playing. But one seat is empty. Will you join Witty for the night? On the CT native and Booth newcomer’s latest buzz record, Witty lays it all on the line by admitting that he’s human, too, with fears and doubts like everyone else. He’s insecure sometimes about his music and new relationships, but life is showing him that he doesn’t need someone as a crutch and is more than capable of being brave on his own. Take it as food for thought, with a motivational beat from Dan Haynes as the gravy. Now with a fire burning in his stomach, Witty is inviting one and all to sit down and break bread with him. Expect more from the emcee as he preps his upcoming summer release.
Written by Bryan H on 05/2/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)