The table is set. There are candles. Dinner For Two is playing. But one seat is empty. Will you join Witty for the night? On the CT native and Booth newcomer’s latest buzz record, Witty lays it all on the line by admitting that he’s human, too, with fears and doubts like everyone else. He’s insecure sometimes about his music and new relationships, but life is showing him that he doesn’t need someone as a crutch and is more than capable of being brave on his own. Take it as food for thought, with a motivational beat from Dan Haynes as the gravy. Now with a fire burning in his stomach, Witty is inviting one and all to sit down and break bread with him. Expect more from the emcee as he preps his upcoming summer release.
Written by Bryan H on 05/2/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.