Remember Winner’s Circle, the Raheem Devaughn-fronted supergroup who brought us 368 FTW Vol. 1? Well, forget about them for the next few minutes, because they’ve got nothing to do with this Winners Circle, a Booth-newcoming duo made up of Pennsylvania’s Marcus Eugene (a former All American and pro overseas baller) and Ohio’s Starks (a former Division One football player). On Hail to the King, the lead single off their debut mixtape, the Blue Collar Gang affiliates showcase their victorious lyrical stylings over a laid-back, reggae-informed beat by Sinima. Maybach Music artist Rockie Fresh contributes guest bars. Feeling it? You can look forward to more dope rhymes and notable guest features (Kendrick Lamar and Curren$y are just two of many big-name contributors) on the duo’s self-titled street album, dropping on an as yet-undetermined date in the near future.
Written by richard on 03/19/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.