Remember Winner’s Circle, the Raheem Devaughn-fronted supergroup who brought us 368 FTW Vol. 1? Well, forget about them for the next few minutes, because they’ve got nothing to do with this Winners Circle, a Booth-newcoming duo made up of Pennsylvania’s Marcus Eugene (a former All American and pro overseas baller) and Ohio’s Starks (a former Division One football player). On Hail to the King, the lead single off their debut mixtape, the Blue Collar Gang affiliates showcase their victorious lyrical stylings over a laid-back, reggae-informed beat by Sinima. Maybach Music artist Rockie Fresh contributes guest bars. Feeling it? You can look forward to more dope rhymes and notable guest features (Kendrick Lamar and Curren$y are just two of many big-name contributors) on the duo’s self-titled street album, dropping on an as yet-undetermined date in the near future.
Written by richard on 03/19/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.