Remember Winner’s Circle, the Raheem Devaughn-fronted supergroup who brought us 368 FTW Vol. 1? Well, forget about them for the next few minutes, because they’ve got nothing to do with this Winners Circle, a Booth-newcoming duo made up of Pennsylvania’s Marcus Eugene (a former All American and pro overseas baller) and Ohio’s Starks (a former Division One football player). On Hail to the King, the lead single off their debut mixtape, the Blue Collar Gang affiliates showcase their victorious lyrical stylings over a laid-back, reggae-informed beat by Sinima. Maybach Music artist Rockie Fresh contributes guest bars. Feeling it? You can look forward to more dope rhymes and notable guest features (Kendrick Lamar and Curren$y are just two of many big-name contributors) on the duo’s self-titled street album, dropping on an as yet-undetermined date in the near future.
Written by richard on 03/19/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.