In every hood across America there are a handful of children who hope to one day become superstar rappers. Unfortunately, for every one child who grows up and is blessed with the opportunity to record music as a profession, there are hundreds more who must keep dreaming. A member of the lucky minority is Phoenix, Arizona emcee Willy Northpole, who, after a fortunate business meeting with Atlanta icon Ludacris signed a record deal with DTP/Def Jam and is currently looking forward to the ‘09 release of his debut album. On his brand new single, Hood Dreamer, the always-on-his-grind Arizonian is assisted by frequently-featured Booth favorite B.o.B., and Grand Hustle in-house duo Nard & B. With one dream down, how many more will follow?
Written by DJ Z on 11/9/08
Submit your Rating
Disturbing Tha Peace/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Body Marked Up" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)