On February 3rd, the Patriots and Giants will compete for the Lombardi Trophy in Glendale, Arizona. While that game will take center stage, another competition continues to brew in the Valley of the Sun; G-Unit‘s Young Hot Rod and Black Wall Street‘s Juice have been joined by DTP signee, Willy Northpole, in the race for Arizona’s Hip-Hop bragging rights. With an original flow (let’s call it conversational), Northpole talks about the ink all over his skin and the meaning behind it on Body Marked Up. Producer Wonka provides a beat strong enough to be an appropriate backdrop, but soft enough to make listeners focus on Northpole’s flow. Willy’s debut album, Tha Connect, is tentatively set to drop later this year.
Written by Burmy on 01/23/08
Submit your Rating
Disturbing Tha Peace/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Call Up The Homies ft. The Game & Willy Northpole" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.