On February 3rd, the Patriots and Giants will compete for the Lombardi Trophy in Glendale, Arizona. While that game will take center stage, another competition continues to brew in the Valley of the Sun; G-Unit‘s Young Hot Rod and Black Wall Street‘s Juice have been joined by DTP signee, Willy Northpole, in the race for Arizona’s Hip-Hop bragging rights. With an original flow (let’s call it conversational), Northpole talks about the ink all over his skin and the meaning behind it on Body Marked Up. Producer Wonka provides a beat strong enough to be an appropriate backdrop, but soft enough to make listeners focus on Northpole’s flow. Willy’s debut album, Tha Connect, is tentatively set to drop later this year.
Written by Burmy on 01/23/08
Submit your Rating
Disturbing Tha Peace/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Call Up The Homies ft. The Game & Willy Northpole" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)