Much as Willie The Kid enjoys the company of beautiful women, he needs the occasional stretch of alone time to recharge. Even during his most solitary moments, however, there are certain companions who are always welcome by his side: namely Benjamin Franklin, Ulysses S. Grant and Andrew Jackson. On his latest EP single, released along with luxurious visuals by Tekh Togo and Ashley Trieu, the Michigan repper reflects on the ephemeral nature of love as compared to cold, hard cash: “All the h*es show up and leave; Let the Money Stay.” His reflective bars come backed by the lush, soul-sampled production of project collaborator The Alchemist. Feeling it? More bangers await on Willie and Alc’s Masterpiece Theater EP, available now for digital purchase.
Written by richard on 10/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Real" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.