A wise man once said, “No matter how hard you hug your money, it will never hug you back.” Apparently, Michigan rapper Willie The Kid doesn’t care. With the way the Rust Belt is tanking financially, can you really blame him? His new track, Love For Money, explains his obsession with paper wealth. Like so many other rappers, he is captivated by the lavish life and driven by material lust. Guests Trey Songz, LA The Darkman (his older brother), Bun B, and Yung Joc all share his passion for wealth over a beat by V12 Tha Hitman. Apparently, mo’ money no longer means mo’ problems. Love For Money will appear on his upcoming album, Absolute Greatness, in stores September 30. Willie will be heartbroken if you don’t drop $10 on it.
Written by Charlie E. on 08/17/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Real" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.