A wise man once said, “No matter how hard you hug your money, it will never hug you back.” Apparently, Michigan rapper Willie The Kid doesn’t care. With the way the Rust Belt is tanking financially, can you really blame him? His new track, Love For Money, explains his obsession with paper wealth. Like so many other rappers, he is captivated by the lavish life and driven by material lust. Guests Trey Songz, LA The Darkman (his older brother), Bun B, and Yung Joc all share his passion for wealth over a beat by V12 Tha Hitman. Apparently, mo’ money no longer means mo’ problems. Love For Money will appear on his upcoming album, Absolute Greatness, in stores September 30. Willie will be heartbroken if you don’t drop $10 on it.
Written by Charlie E. on 08/17/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Real" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)