Willie The Kid‘s latest feature may be titled “Delirium,” but it ain’t the Michigan emcee who’s afflicted with an acute confusional state; it’s the people foolish enough to stand in his way. As for the headliner himself, he couldn’t sound more alert and aware as he laces Bronze Nazareth‘s fluttering strings and piano loops with aggressive street lyricism. Big Apple-repping reader faves Sean Price and Sha Stimuli assist on the guest tip, lending their furious flows and witty wordplay to the record’s latter two-thirds. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find this cut, along with the previously-featured Ain’t Nothing and much more, on Willie’s currently-unscheduled full-length, The Living Daylights. Watch for Sean Price’s Land of the Crooks EP, a collaboration with Aussie beatsmith M-Phazes, to hit digital outlets on Tuesday, December 17.
Written by richard on 12/11/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Real" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.