Willie The Kid‘s latest feature may be titled “Delirium,” but it ain’t the Michigan emcee who’s afflicted with an acute confusional state; it’s the people foolish enough to stand in his way. As for the headliner himself, he couldn’t sound more alert and aware as he laces Bronze Nazareth‘s fluttering strings and piano loops with aggressive street lyricism. Big Apple-repping reader faves Sean Price and Sha Stimuli assist on the guest tip, lending their furious flows and witty wordplay to the record’s latter two-thirds. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find this cut, along with the previously-featured Ain’t Nothing and much more, on Willie’s currently-unscheduled full-length, The Living Daylights. Watch for Sean Price’s Land of the Crooks EP, a collaboration with Aussie beatsmith M-Phazes, to hit digital outlets on Tuesday, December 17.
Written by richard on 12/11/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Real" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.