Willie The Kid‘s latest feature may be titled “Delirium,” but it ain’t the Michigan emcee who’s afflicted with an acute confusional state; it’s the people foolish enough to stand in his way. As for the headliner himself, he couldn’t sound more alert and aware as he laces Bronze Nazareth‘s fluttering strings and piano loops with aggressive street lyricism. Big Apple-repping reader faves Sean Price and Sha Stimuli assist on the guest tip, lending their furious flows and witty wordplay to the record’s latter two-thirds. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find this cut, along with the previously-featured Ain’t Nothing and much more, on Willie’s currently-unscheduled full-length, The Living Daylights. Watch for Sean Price’s Land of the Crooks EP, a collaboration with Aussie beatsmith M-Phazes, to hit digital outlets on Tuesday, December 17.
Written by richard on 12/11/13
Willie The Kid and producer Bronze Nazareth have joined forces to release their collaborative debut album, The Living Daylights. Inspired by the Wu-Tang Clan's 20th anniversary, the set boasts a total of 13 original tracks...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Real" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.