Willie The Kid‘s latest feature may be titled “Delirium,” but it ain’t the Michigan emcee who’s afflicted with an acute confusional state; it’s the people foolish enough to stand in his way. As for the headliner himself, he couldn’t sound more alert and aware as he laces Bronze Nazareth‘s fluttering strings and piano loops with aggressive street lyricism. Big Apple-repping reader faves Sean Price and Sha Stimuli assist on the guest tip, lending their furious flows and witty wordplay to the record’s latter two-thirds. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find this cut, along with the previously-featured Ain’t Nothing and much more, on Willie’s currently-unscheduled full-length, The Living Daylights. Watch for Sean Price’s Land of the Crooks EP, a collaboration with Aussie beatsmith M-Phazes, to hit digital outlets on Tuesday, December 17.
Written by richard on 12/11/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Real" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.