Willie The Kid‘s latest feature may be titled “Delirium,” but it ain’t the Michigan emcee who’s afflicted with an acute confusional state; it’s the people foolish enough to stand in his way. As for the headliner himself, he couldn’t sound more alert and aware as he laces Bronze Nazareth‘s fluttering strings and piano loops with aggressive street lyricism. Big Apple-repping reader faves Sean Price and Sha Stimuli assist on the guest tip, lending their furious flows and witty wordplay to the record’s latter two-thirds. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find this cut, along with the previously-featured Ain’t Nothing and much more, on Willie’s currently-unscheduled full-length, The Living Daylights. Watch for Sean Price’s Land of the Crooks EP, a collaboration with Aussie beatsmith M-Phazes, to hit digital outlets on Tuesday, December 17.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Real" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.