When Willie The Kid meditates on his aspirations in the hip-hop game, a vast field of blue floats before his mind’s eye. Which is none too surprising; after all, the man’s limit is the sky. On this new promo single, his first Booth feature since dropping The Living Daylights back in February, the Michigan representative paints a lyrical picture of his Azure Ambitions, delivering his lofty bars over Rax Beatz‘s airy, string-laced sample work. Fellow Wolverine State natives Boldy James and S-Class Sonny contribute guest verses. This record isn’t attached to a larger body of work… yet. As always, y’all will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 06/4/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Real" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.