When Willie The Kid meditates on his aspirations in the hip-hop game, a vast field of blue floats before his mind’s eye. Which is none too surprising; after all, the man’s limit is the sky. On this new promo single, his first Booth feature since dropping The Living Daylights back in February, the Michigan representative paints a lyrical picture of his Azure Ambitions, delivering his lofty bars over Rax Beatz‘s airy, string-laced sample work. Fellow Wolverine State natives Boldy James and S-Class Sonny contribute guest verses. This record isn’t attached to a larger body of work… yet. As always, y’all will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 06/4/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Real" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.