When Willie The Kid meditates on his aspirations in the hip-hop game, a vast field of blue floats before his mind’s eye. Which is none too surprising; after all, the man’s limit is the sky. On this new promo single, his first Booth feature since dropping The Living Daylights back in February, the Michigan representative paints a lyrical picture of his Azure Ambitions, delivering his lofty bars over Rax Beatz‘s airy, string-laced sample work. Fellow Wolverine State natives Boldy James and S-Class Sonny contribute guest verses. This record isn’t attached to a larger body of work… yet. As always, y’all will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 06/4/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Real" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.