When Willie The Kid meditates on his aspirations in the hip-hop game, a vast field of blue floats before his mind’s eye. Which is none too surprising; after all, the man’s limit is the sky. On this new promo single, his first Booth feature since dropping The Living Daylights back in February, the Michigan representative paints a lyrical picture of his Azure Ambitions, delivering his lofty bars over Rax Beatz‘s airy, string-laced sample work. Fellow Wolverine State natives Boldy James and S-Class Sonny contribute guest verses. This record isn’t attached to a larger body of work… yet. As always, y’all will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 06/4/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Real" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.