When Willie The Kid meditates on his aspirations in the hip-hop game, a vast field of blue floats before his mind’s eye. Which is none too surprising; after all, the man’s limit is the sky. On this new promo single, his first Booth feature since dropping The Living Daylights back in February, the Michigan representative paints a lyrical picture of his Azure Ambitions, delivering his lofty bars over Rax Beatz‘s airy, string-laced sample work. Fellow Wolverine State natives Boldy James and S-Class Sonny contribute guest verses. This record isn’t attached to a larger body of work… yet. As always, y’all will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 06/4/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Real" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.