Goosebumps, chills, hair standing on end—there Ain’t Nothing like hearing your new favorite song for the first time. If you are a fan of grimy, street-oriented hip-hop, then Willie The Kid’s new single is your jam. Bronze Nazareth establishes a gritty vibe with his atmospheric production work, which features a faded vocal sample and a forceful horn section. Atop the beat, Willie’s guest, fellow Michigan emcee Boldy James, delivers a raspy opener, which is a nice contrast to the headliner’s higher-pitched, brisk flow. Ain’t Nothing, released alongside Side A single Sweet Sorrow, will appear on Willie’s forthcoming album, The Living Daylights, due out this December.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Real" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.