Goosebumps, chills, hair standing on end—there Ain’t Nothing like hearing your new favorite song for the first time. If you are a fan of grimy, street-oriented hip-hop, then Willie The Kid’s new single is your jam. Bronze Nazareth establishes a gritty vibe with his atmospheric production work, which features a faded vocal sample and a forceful horn section. Atop the beat, Willie’s guest, fellow Michigan emcee Boldy James, delivers a raspy opener, which is a nice contrast to the headliner’s higher-pitched, brisk flow. Ain’t Nothing, released alongside Side A single Sweet Sorrow, will appear on Willie’s forthcoming album, The Living Daylights, due out this December.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/14/13
Willie The Kid and producer Bronze Nazareth have joined forces to release their collaborative debut album, The Living Daylights. Inspired by the Wu-Tang Clan's 20th anniversary, the set boasts a total of 13 original tracks...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Real" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.