Goosebumps, chills, hair standing on end—there Ain’t Nothing like hearing your new favorite song for the first time. If you are a fan of grimy, street-oriented hip-hop, then Willie The Kid’s new single is your jam. Bronze Nazareth establishes a gritty vibe with his atmospheric production work, which features a faded vocal sample and a forceful horn section. Atop the beat, Willie’s guest, fellow Michigan emcee Boldy James, delivers a raspy opener, which is a nice contrast to the headliner’s higher-pitched, brisk flow. Ain’t Nothing, released alongside Side A single Sweet Sorrow, will appear on Willie’s forthcoming album, The Living Daylights, due out this December.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Real" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.