Goosebumps, chills, hair standing on end—there Ain’t Nothing like hearing your new favorite song for the first time. If you are a fan of grimy, street-oriented hip-hop, then Willie The Kid’s new single is your jam. Bronze Nazareth establishes a gritty vibe with his atmospheric production work, which features a faded vocal sample and a forceful horn section. Atop the beat, Willie’s guest, fellow Michigan emcee Boldy James, delivers a raspy opener, which is a nice contrast to the headliner’s higher-pitched, brisk flow. Ain’t Nothing, released alongside Side A single Sweet Sorrow, will appear on Willie’s forthcoming album, The Living Daylights, due out this December.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/14/13
Willie The Kid and producer Bronze Nazareth have joined forces to release their collaborative debut album, The Living Daylights. Inspired by the Wu-Tang Clan's 20th anniversary, the set boasts a total of 13 original tracks...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Real" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)