The second rapper (after Jody Breeze) to be signed to Jazze Pha‘s Sho’Nuff Records, Willie Joe, takes a shot at the responsibility of representing two cities at once with the new single, How We Roll. Proven hit producer DJ Toomp (What You Know, I Luv It, Can’t Tell Me Nothing) helps give the track an A-Town sound, however, by no means does Willie forget his Bay Area roots, with his hyphy-style verses (marking the first time MacGyver has ever been brought up in a rap). From coast to coast, How We Roll, has the makings of a radio hit, thanks to Willie’s mastery of balance.
Written by Burmy on 09/27/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Heavy Breather ft. Willie Joe & Bohagon" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)