The 69th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Willie Joe, the Bay Area-born and raised, Atlanta-based up-and-comer whose Fresh Prince mixtape hit our blog last week. On his brand new, previously-unreleased Call Me The Fresh Prince freestyle, the Wataboy Music rapper flows over a Tricky Stewart & The Dream-produced instrumental originally featured on Electrik Red‘s So Good. Willie Joe is currently busy working on his debut full-length, The Come Up; keep it locked to our front page for all the latest release details!
Watch for our In The Booth (Vol. 2) Mixtape, featuring freestyles 31 through 60, to hit our front page in July!
Written by richard on 07/14/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How We Roll" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.