The 69th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Willie Joe, the Bay Area-born and raised, Atlanta-based up-and-comer whose Fresh Prince mixtape hit our blog last week. On his brand new, previously-unreleased Call Me The Fresh Prince freestyle, the Wataboy Music rapper flows over a Tricky Stewart & The Dream-produced instrumental originally featured on Electrik Red‘s So Good. Willie Joe is currently busy working on his debut full-length, The Come Up; keep it locked to our front page for all the latest release details!
Watch for our In The Booth (Vol. 2) Mixtape, featuring freestyles 31 through 60, to hit our front page in July!
Written by richard on 07/14/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How We Roll" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.