Don’t get me wrong, emcees of the world; I love a good rapper, but there’s just something so impressive about an emcee who can crush it behind the boards as well. Think of it as the icing on the (pound) cake; it just adds that extra layer of deliciousness. I present Money Train, the latest feature from Willie B., as Exhibit A in my case for dual-threat artists. His boisterous, dense flow and forceful wordplay are enough to leave any hip-hop head satisfied, but he goes that extra mile by cooking up the crisp, horn-centered beat (with a little help from Seige Monstracity). All aboard the Money Train! Next stop: Willie’s forthcoming beat tape, Ichiban: Live From Manhattan. Expect the release to pull into the station sometime in December.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fly Away (Re-Produced by Willie B.)" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.