Don’t get me wrong, emcees of the world; I love a good rapper, but there’s just something so impressive about an emcee who can crush it behind the boards as well. Think of it as the icing on the (pound) cake; it just adds that extra layer of deliciousness. I present Money Train, the latest feature from Willie B., as Exhibit A in my case for dual-threat artists. His boisterous, dense flow and forceful wordplay are enough to leave any hip-hop head satisfied, but he goes that extra mile by cooking up the crisp, horn-centered beat (with a little help from Seige Monstracity). All aboard the Money Train! Next stop: Willie’s forthcoming beat tape, Ichiban: Live From Manhattan. Expect the release to pull into the station sometime in December.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fly Away (Re-Produced by Willie B.)" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.