Don’t get me wrong, emcees of the world; I love a good rapper, but there’s just something so impressive about an emcee who can crush it behind the boards as well. Think of it as the icing on the (pound) cake; it just adds that extra layer of deliciousness. I present Money Train, the latest feature from Willie B., as Exhibit A in my case for dual-threat artists. His boisterous, dense flow and forceful wordplay are enough to leave any hip-hop head satisfied, but he goes that extra mile by cooking up the crisp, horn-centered beat (with a little help from Seige Monstracity). All aboard the Money Train! Next stop: Willie’s forthcoming beat tape, Ichiban: Live From Manhattan. Expect the release to pull into the station sometime in December.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/3/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fly Away (Re-Produced by Willie B.)" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)