Don’t get me wrong, emcees of the world; I love a good rapper, but there’s just something so impressive about an emcee who can crush it behind the boards as well. Think of it as the icing on the (pound) cake; it just adds that extra layer of deliciousness. I present Money Train, the latest feature from Willie B., as Exhibit A in my case for dual-threat artists. His boisterous, dense flow and forceful wordplay are enough to leave any hip-hop head satisfied, but he goes that extra mile by cooking up the crisp, horn-centered beat (with a little help from Seige Monstracity). All aboard the Money Train! Next stop: Willie’s forthcoming beat tape, Ichiban: Live From Manhattan. Expect the release to pull into the station sometime in December.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/3/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fly Away (Re-Produced by Willie B.)" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.