For everyone that heard the will.i.am single I Got It From My Mama and wasn’t impressed with the Fergie-sounding leftover cut, the gifted rapper/producer is asking for One More Chance. The new single, which will coincide with the release of Songs About Girls, has a fresh island vibe (perfect for the video which he shot for I Got It From My Mama). Will spends the time reminding his lady why things will be different this time around; as if any female wouldn’t give a talented and rich man a second shot. Songs About Girls will be released next Tuesday, September 25th.
Written by DJ Z on 09/17/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hip Hop Is Dead" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label