For everyone that heard the will.i.am single I Got It From My Mama and wasn’t impressed with the Fergie-sounding leftover cut, the gifted rapper/producer is asking for One More Chance. The new single, which will coincide with the release of Songs About Girls, has a fresh island vibe (perfect for the video which he shot for I Got It From My Mama). Will spends the time reminding his lady why things will be different this time around; as if any female wouldn’t give a talented and rich man a second shot. Songs About Girls will be released next Tuesday, September 25th.
Written by DJ Z on 09/17/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hip Hop Is Dead" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.