For everyone that heard the will.i.am single I Got It From My Mama and wasn’t impressed with the Fergie-sounding leftover cut, the gifted rapper/producer is asking for One More Chance. The new single, which will coincide with the release of Songs About Girls, has a fresh island vibe (perfect for the video which he shot for I Got It From My Mama). Will spends the time reminding his lady why things will be different this time around; as if any female wouldn’t give a talented and rich man a second shot. Songs About Girls will be released next Tuesday, September 25th.
Written by DJ Z on 09/17/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hip Hop Is Dead" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)