For everyone that heard the will.i.am single I Got It From My Mama and wasn’t impressed with the Fergie-sounding leftover cut, the gifted rapper/producer is asking for One More Chance. The new single, which will coincide with the release of Songs About Girls, has a fresh island vibe (perfect for the video which he shot for I Got It From My Mama). Will spends the time reminding his lady why things will be different this time around; as if any female wouldn’t give a talented and rich man a second shot. Songs About Girls will be released next Tuesday, September 25th.
Written by DJ Z on 09/17/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Got It From My Mama" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.