With all the collaboration and production work Will.I.Am has done over the past few years, it was inevitable that he would soon drop a solo album. And so the Black Eyed Peas front man preps the fall release, Songs About Girls. The first single is I Got It From My Mama, a jazzy ode to the lovely ladies’ genetics (especially the physical one.) Will’s electric guitar riff provides a background that should make this funky smooth song a #1 hit in most of the world (it’s already on the brink in fourteen countries!) What more can I say, when Songs About Girls drops on September 25th, it will spawn three or four chart hits, and just might have a shot at goin’ diamond worldwide! Now if only Apl.De.Ap and Taboo could also get to drop solo albums…
Written by Burmy on 07/26/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Plane To PR ft. Will.I.Am" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.