With all the collaboration and production work Will.I.Am has done over the past few years, it was inevitable that he would soon drop a solo album. And so the Black Eyed Peas front man preps the fall release, Songs About Girls. The first single is I Got It From My Mama, a jazzy ode to the lovely ladies’ genetics (especially the physical one.) Will’s electric guitar riff provides a background that should make this funky smooth song a #1 hit in most of the world (it’s already on the brink in fourteen countries!) What more can I say, when Songs About Girls drops on September 25th, it will spawn three or four chart hits, and just might have a shot at goin’ diamond worldwide! Now if only Apl.De.Ap and Taboo could also get to drop solo albums…
Written by Burmy on 07/26/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hip Hop Is Dead" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.