With all the collaboration and production work Will.I.Am has done over the past few years, it was inevitable that he would soon drop a solo album. And so the Black Eyed Peas front man preps the fall release, Songs About Girls. The first single is I Got It From My Mama, a jazzy ode to the lovely ladies’ genetics (especially the physical one.) Will’s electric guitar riff provides a background that should make this funky smooth song a #1 hit in most of the world (it’s already on the brink in fourteen countries!) What more can I say, when Songs About Girls drops on September 25th, it will spawn three or four chart hits, and just might have a shot at goin’ diamond worldwide! Now if only Apl.De.Ap and Taboo could also get to drop solo albums…
Written by Burmy on 07/26/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hip Hop Is Dead" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.