With all the collaboration and production work Will.I.Am has done over the past few years, it was inevitable that he would soon drop a solo album. And so the Black Eyed Peas front man preps the fall release, Songs About Girls. The first single is I Got It From My Mama, a jazzy ode to the lovely ladies’ genetics (especially the physical one.) Will’s electric guitar riff provides a background that should make this funky smooth song a #1 hit in most of the world (it’s already on the brink in fourteen countries!) What more can I say, when Songs About Girls drops on September 25th, it will spawn three or four chart hits, and just might have a shot at goin’ diamond worldwide! Now if only Apl.De.Ap and Taboo could also get to drop solo albums…
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Plane To PR ft. Will.I.Am" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.