Just suppose that you recorded a song but, for whatever reason, decided not to release it. But then you linked up with producer Neon Feather, and the results were spectacular enough to warrant the release of a remix? Well…then you’d have the latest single from William Howard. The Suppose (Neon Feather Remix) takes vocals from North Carolina singer Howard that are openly inspiring and moving and adds in Neon Feathers’ unique production style; somehow he manages to overlay the track with electronic elements without taking away its soul. While Suppose isn’t currently attached to a larger project, we’ve got a feeling that after one listen fans will bl clamoring for more music from Howard and Neon Feather. Have at it gentlemen.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/13/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.