Just suppose that you recorded a song but, for whatever reason, decided not to release it. But then you linked up with producer Neon Feather, and the results were spectacular enough to warrant the release of a remix? Well…then you’d have the latest single from William Howard. The Suppose (Neon Feather Remix) takes vocals from North Carolina singer Howard that are openly inspiring and moving and adds in Neon Feathers’ unique production style; somehow he manages to overlay the track with electronic elements without taking away its soul. While Suppose isn’t currently attached to a larger project, we’ve got a feeling that after one listen fans will bl clamoring for more music from Howard and Neon Feather. Have at it gentlemen.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/13/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.