Just suppose that you recorded a song but, for whatever reason, decided not to release it. But then you linked up with producer Neon Feather, and the results were spectacular enough to warrant the release of a remix? Well…then you’d have the latest single from William Howard. The Suppose (Neon Feather Remix) takes vocals from North Carolina singer Howard that are openly inspiring and moving and adds in Neon Feathers’ unique production style; somehow he manages to overlay the track with electronic elements without taking away its soul. While Suppose isn’t currently attached to a larger project, we’ve got a feeling that after one listen fans will bl clamoring for more music from Howard and Neon Feather. Have at it gentlemen.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/13/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.