A $75 million net worth, countless hit records, fans all over the world… yeah, if I were will.i.am, I’d be Feelin’ Myself, too. On a fresh single off the brand new re-release of his latest full-length, the Black Eyed Peas frontman takes some time out to give his ego the thorough stroking it deserves. The headliner sticks to rapping this time around, allowing Rack City hitmaker DJ Mustard to craft the cut’s minimal synth-bass beat. In addition to will’s verses, the cut packs self-aggrandizing guest 16s from French Montana, Miley Cyrus (in her capacity as a rapper) and Wiz Khalifa. The latest edition of #willPOWER, released today, features Feelin’ Myself in place of the Chris Breezy-assisted Let’s Go. The original set, released in April, is still available in stores and online.
Written by richard on 11/26/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hip Hop Is Dead" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)