A $75 million net worth, countless hit records, fans all over the world… yeah, if I were will.i.am, I’d be Feelin’ Myself, too. On a fresh single off the brand new re-release of his latest full-length, the Black Eyed Peas frontman takes some time out to give his ego the thorough stroking it deserves. The headliner sticks to rapping this time around, allowing Rack City hitmaker DJ Mustard to craft the cut’s minimal synth-bass beat. In addition to will’s verses, the cut packs self-aggrandizing guest 16s from French Montana, Miley Cyrus (in her capacity as a rapper) and Wiz Khalifa. The latest edition of #willPOWER, released today, features Feelin’ Myself in place of the Chris Breezy-assisted Let’s Go. The original set, released in April, is still available in stores and online.
Written by richard on 11/26/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hip Hop Is Dead" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.