A $75 million net worth, countless hit records, fans all over the world… yeah, if I were will.i.am, I’d be Feelin’ Myself, too. On a fresh single off the brand new re-release of his latest full-length, the Black Eyed Peas frontman takes some time out to give his ego the thorough stroking it deserves. The headliner sticks to rapping this time around, allowing Rack City hitmaker DJ Mustard to craft the cut’s minimal synth-bass beat. In addition to will’s verses, the cut packs self-aggrandizing guest 16s from French Montana, Miley Cyrus (in her capacity as a rapper) and Wiz Khalifa. The latest edition of #willPOWER, released today, features Feelin’ Myself in place of the Chris Breezy-assisted Let’s Go. The original set, released in April, is still available in stores and online.
Written by richard on 11/26/13
A founding member of hip-pop supergroup The Black Eyed Peas and a respected industry veteran who has sold millions of records, will.i.am has embarked on his new album, #thatPOWER. The LP, which is the fourth solo release of...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Got It From My Mama" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.