A $75 million net worth, countless hit records, fans all over the world… yeah, if I were will.i.am, I’d be Feelin’ Myself, too. On a fresh single off the brand new re-release of his latest full-length, the Black Eyed Peas frontman takes some time out to give his ego the thorough stroking it deserves. The headliner sticks to rapping this time around, allowing Rack City hitmaker DJ Mustard to craft the cut’s minimal synth-bass beat. In addition to will’s verses, the cut packs self-aggrandizing guest 16s from French Montana, Miley Cyrus (in her capacity as a rapper) and Wiz Khalifa. The latest edition of #willPOWER, released today, features Feelin’ Myself in place of the Chris Breezy-assisted Let’s Go. The original set, released in April, is still available in stores and online.
Written by richard on 11/26/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Got It From My Mama" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.