A $75 million net worth, countless hit records, fans all over the world… yeah, if I were will.i.am, I’d be Feelin’ Myself, too. On a fresh single off the brand new re-release of his latest full-length, the Black Eyed Peas frontman takes some time out to give his ego the thorough stroking it deserves. The headliner sticks to rapping this time around, allowing Rack City hitmaker DJ Mustard to craft the cut’s minimal synth-bass beat. In addition to will’s verses, the cut packs self-aggrandizing guest 16s from French Montana, Miley Cyrus (in her capacity as a rapper) and Wiz Khalifa. The latest edition of #willPOWER, released today, features Feelin’ Myself in place of the Chris Breezy-assisted Let’s Go. The original set, released in April, is still available in stores and online.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Got It From My Mama" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.