As William Bolton‘s past Booth features make abundantly clear, the Michigan singer/songwriter and producer is a true connoisseur of pop music, and it’s a safe bet that his impeccable taste extends to beverages as well. Even so, he ain’t about to turn up his nose at a refreshing Bud Light. On a fresh promo single created “for fun while freestyling with [some] high school friends,” the artist formerly known as Times New Roman turns to America’s top selling beer for solace as he loses himself in memories of an old flame. Cro provides a soulful chopped-sample groove to accompany his bittersweet reveries. Still thirsty? Then stay tuned; Bud isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Bolton’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/7/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.