As William Bolton‘s past Booth features make abundantly clear, the Michigan singer/songwriter and producer is a true connoisseur of pop music, and it’s a safe bet that his impeccable taste extends to beverages as well. Even so, he ain’t about to turn up his nose at a refreshing Bud Light. On a fresh promo single created “for fun while freestyling with [some] high school friends,” the artist formerly known as Times New Roman turns to America’s top selling beer for solace as he loses himself in memories of an old flame. Cro provides a soulful chopped-sample groove to accompany his bittersweet reveries. Still thirsty? Then stay tuned; Bud isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Bolton’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/7/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.