Booth readers welcomed will.i.am and Britney Spears’ collab Scream & Shout with a lukewarm reaction, giving the song an average of two stars. While the club anthem did appear on the December 3, DJBooth R&B/Pop Chart, it only reached number 17. Maybe Hit-Boy, who recently remixed the club anthem, can help change your opinion? Catering to an all-star emcee guest lineup of Lil Wayne, Diddy, and Wacka Flocka Flame, the hitmaking producer gives the track a hip-hop makeover that better suits the energetic styles of all three guests. Does this rap friendly remix change you opinion of the tune, or is it destined for mediocrity? Share your two cents below, and keep it locked for all the latest from the huge names attached to the record.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view will.i.am’s Ben Mor-directed Scream & Shout (Remix) video.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/27/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hip Hop Is Dead" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.