Some rappers—I won’t name names—spit whatever will make them sound cool or grab listeners’ attention. Booth newcomer Will Hill, on the other hand, means every sentence of every verse Sincerely. On this LP standout, the Chicago-to-ATL transplant offers just a taste of the realness in store on his latest project, reflecting on the vicious circle of parental neglect and offering some affectionate, yet brutally honest commentary on his relationship with his own folks. Ron Shaw provides a breezy, slow-rolling synth beat to accompany the rapper’s poignant bars. Feeling it? More inspired lyricism and quality beats await on Will’s IDLE LP, available now online.
Written by richard on 06/4/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.