Still riding high on the wave of Booth acclaim he won with his last feature,Shut the F*ck Up, Will Brennan returns to bring us the world premiere of yet another fresh, innovative record. On Take It All, the Panhandle State repper showcases some of his most jaw-dropping flows to date over a jittery, shapeshifting instrumental by Hir-O. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those who haven’t already should be sure to check out Brennan’s last street release, the DJBooth.net-sponsored Road Not Taken.
Written by richard on 09/26/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wait for Me" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.