Still riding high on the wave of Booth acclaim he won with his last feature,Shut the F*ck Up, Will Brennan returns to bring us the world premiere of yet another fresh, innovative record. On Take It All, the Panhandle State repper showcases some of his most jaw-dropping flows to date over a jittery, shapeshifting instrumental by Hir-O. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those who haven’t already should be sure to check out Brennan’s last street release, the DJBooth.net-sponsored Road Not Taken.
Written by richard on 09/26/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wait for Me" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.