Still riding high on the wave of Booth acclaim he won with his last feature,Shut the F*ck Up, Will Brennan returns to bring us the world premiere of yet another fresh, innovative record. On Take It All, the Panhandle State repper showcases some of his most jaw-dropping flows to date over a jittery, shapeshifting instrumental by Hir-O. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those who haven’t already should be sure to check out Brennan’s last street release, the DJBooth.net-sponsored Road Not Taken.
Written by richard on 09/26/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wait for Me" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.