Still riding high on the wave of Booth acclaim he won with his last feature,Shut the F*ck Up, Will Brennan returns to bring us the world premiere of yet another fresh, innovative record. On Take It All, the Panhandle State repper showcases some of his most jaw-dropping flows to date over a jittery, shapeshifting instrumental by Hir-O. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those who haven’t already should be sure to check out Brennan’s last street release, the DJBooth.net-sponsored Road Not Taken.
Written by richard on 09/26/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wait for Me" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)