Whether he’s Rais[ing his] Glass to good times and dope music, or crafting improbably dope hip-hop/grunge/dubstep hybrids with the help of adventurous beatsmith Dual, Will Brennan has been unable to miss in the Booth of late. If you’re among the Florida repper’s extensive (and growing) following, get ready to write another glowing review; making its world premiere here in the Booth, Shut the F*ck Up comes drenched with all the audacious wit and scorching flows fans have come to know and love. With Elvis Keys’ densely-layered synths, ominous bell-accents, and skittering percussion banging in the back, Brennan reminds women that commitment is not now, nor was it ever, on his agenda. Shaking his head at a certain shawty’s presumption, he spits, “Silly silly b*tches, always causin’ problems / So I’ve been quickly gettin’ ‘em but I’m super quick to drop ‘em.” Assisting on the guest tip, Pro Club emcee Nick SB grabs the mic to showcase his flow in a middle 16. Need more Will Brennan in your life? Keep it locked—while this joint isn’t currently attached to any forthcoming project, we’ll keep you posted with the latest news and tunes.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wait for Me" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.