Whether he’s Rais[ing his] Glass to good times and dope music, or crafting improbably dope hip-hop/grunge/dubstep hybrids with the help of adventurous beatsmith Dual, Will Brennan has been unable to miss in the Booth of late. If you’re among the Florida repper’s extensive (and growing) following, get ready to write another glowing review; making its world premiere here in the Booth, Shut the F*ck Up comes drenched with all the audacious wit and scorching flows fans have come to know and love. With Elvis Keys’ densely-layered synths, ominous bell-accents, and skittering percussion banging in the back, Brennan reminds women that commitment is not now, nor was it ever, on his agenda. Shaking his head at a certain shawty’s presumption, he spits, “Silly silly b*tches, always causin’ problems / So I’ve been quickly gettin’ ‘em but I’m super quick to drop ‘em.” Assisting on the guest tip, Pro Club emcee Nick SB grabs the mic to showcase his flow in a middle 16. Need more Will Brennan in your life? Keep it locked—while this joint isn’t currently attached to any forthcoming project, we’ll keep you posted with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 09/18/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wait for Me" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.