Whether he’s Rais[ing his] Glass to good times and dope music, or crafting improbably dope hip-hop/grunge/dubstep hybrids with the help of adventurous beatsmith Dual, Will Brennan has been unable to miss in the Booth of late. If you’re among the Florida repper’s extensive (and growing) following, get ready to write another glowing review; making its world premiere here in the Booth, Shut the F*ck Up comes drenched with all the audacious wit and scorching flows fans have come to know and love. With Elvis Keys’ densely-layered synths, ominous bell-accents, and skittering percussion banging in the back, Brennan reminds women that commitment is not now, nor was it ever, on his agenda. Shaking his head at a certain shawty’s presumption, he spits, “Silly silly b*tches, always causin’ problems / So I’ve been quickly gettin’ ‘em but I’m super quick to drop ‘em.” Assisting on the guest tip, Pro Club emcee Nick SB grabs the mic to showcase his flow in a middle 16. Need more Will Brennan in your life? Keep it locked—while this joint isn’t currently attached to any forthcoming project, we’ll keep you posted with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 09/18/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wait for Me" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)