Life, love, wealth, health, more Rosa Acosta stretching videos, all things I’m more than willing to Raise Ya Glass to in celebration. Of course I’m also willing to fill up a cup to some dope new hip-hop and thankfully Will Brennan, J NiCS and Sean Buck have given us a reason to drink (responsibly) on their new collaborative single. DJBooth frequenters Equinox Productions provide the board work here, laying down a soulful and supremely mellowed beat for the three emcees to flow over, and flow they do. Fresh off the release of his Road Not Taken mixtape, Brennan lights up the track with witty bars while newcomer Sean Buck (also known as Lil Wayne’s studio engineer) brings some more serious heat. Closing off the festivities is the Polar Bear Mack and Champion Rizla creator NiCS, who’s as relaxed and gravel voiced as ever. If you find yourself raising a glass to toast this hip-hop trifecta than you’ll definitely want to cop clothing brand COPA’s Completely Satisfactory mixtape. Further details are so far sketchy, but we’ve been assured that it’s going to be huge. Until then, bottom’s up.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/28/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wait for Me" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.