UPDATE: Click “Watch Video” for the brand new visuals to Forgive Me.
Not seen on our pages since February, when he hooked up with The DJBooth to drop his highly-acclaimed Rite of Passage LP, Will Brennan makes his long-awaited return to our pages with freshly-minted promo single Forgive Me. Here, Stroud‘s synth/808 street boardwork bangs in the back as the artist not-so-humbly apologizes for his inability to stay in one musical lane. If this cut left you craving more, keep it locked; while Forgive Me isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, the artist assures us that he has more trunk-banging material ready to be unleashed in the near future.
Written by richard on 10/2/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wait for Me" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.