It’s been several months since we featured Florida emcee Will Brennan‘s first Prodigal Son cut, Forgive Me, and in that time we’ve featured four other records from the album which have all swiftly become reader favorites. So how about we celebrate the DJ Burn One‘s chopped and screwed-inspired production. Despite the name of his newest stand out selection, love is the last thing on Brennan’s mind as he drops back to back verses on taking part in a little backseat extracurricular activity. The DJBooth favorite will likely perform Fall In Love (Seeing Sounds) and a number of other Prodigal Son favorites when he graces the stage at DJBooth’s showcase at A3C on October 13.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wait for Me" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.