It’s been several months since we featured Florida emcee Will Brennan‘s first Prodigal Son cut, Forgive Me, and in that time we’ve featured four other records from the album which have all swiftly become reader favorites. So how about we celebrate the DJ Burn One‘s chopped and screwed-inspired production. Despite the name of his newest stand out selection, love is the last thing on Brennan’s mind as he drops back to back verses on taking part in a little backseat extracurricular activity. The DJBooth favorite will likely perform Fall In Love (Seeing Sounds) and a number of other Prodigal Son favorites when he graces the stage at DJBooth’s showcase at A3C on October 13.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wait for Me" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.