It’s been several months since we featured Florida emcee Will Brennan‘s first Prodigal Son cut, Forgive Me, and in that time we’ve featured four other records from the album which have all swiftly become reader favorites. So how about we celebrate the DJ Burn One‘s chopped and screwed-inspired production. Despite the name of his newest stand out selection, love is the last thing on Brennan’s mind as he drops back to back verses on taking part in a little backseat extracurricular activity. The DJBooth favorite will likely perform Fall In Love (Seeing Sounds) and a number of other Prodigal Son favorites when he graces the stage at DJBooth’s showcase at A3C on October 13.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/17/12
Florida underground spitter Will Brennan has come together with The DJBooth, DJ Burn One and The Wayward Minds to bring listeners his latest release, the Prodigal Son EP. The follow-up to Booth-sponsored debut EP Rite of...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wait for Me" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.