Wil Agoku is a newcomer to the Booth, but that doesn’t mean he’s a minor-leaguer in the hip-hop game. With this new promo single, making its world premiere on our front page, the Chi-Town spitter sets out to demonstrate that he’s one of rap’s M.V.P.s. Over NOVA‘s moody, sample-driven production, the emcee shares some brutally honest reflections on the hustle, chronicling his struggles to succeed without compromising his artistic vision. A sample from a ‘67 speech by Martin Luther King, Jr. adds to the joint’s impact. So, readers, do you agree that Agoku deserves the title of “Most Valuable Poet?” If so, you’ll want to keep your browsers locked for the latest on his upcoming, unscheduled album of the same name.
Written by richard on 06/10/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.