One of the first signs of pregnancy, nausea in the early-AM is thought to be an evolved trait protecting the fetus against toxins that might otherwise be ingested by the mother. (Thanks, Wikipedia!) Being an anatomically-standard male human being, Booth newcomer Wicked Gloves is highly unlikely to ever experience this phenomenon, but he is prone to another kind of Morning Sickness: namely, the stress and heartache that comes with watching the woman he loves walk out the door. On his current EP single, the Seattle-based artist/producer’s infectious electro boardwork bangs in the back as he struggles with the pain of romantic separation. Like what you’re hearing? You can find this cut and plenty more where it came from on Gloves’ More Than I Can Take EP, available online as of September.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!