One of the first signs of pregnancy, nausea in the early-AM is thought to be an evolved trait protecting the fetus against toxins that might otherwise be ingested by the mother. (Thanks, Wikipedia!) Being an anatomically-standard male human being, Booth newcomer Wicked Gloves is highly unlikely to ever experience this phenomenon, but he is prone to another kind of Morning Sickness: namely, the stress and heartache that comes with watching the woman he loves walk out the door. On his current EP single, the Seattle-based artist/producer’s infectious electro boardwork bangs in the back as he struggles with the pain of romantic separation. Like what you’re hearing? You can find this cut and plenty more where it came from on Gloves’ More Than I Can Take EP, available online as of September.
Written by richard on 12/7/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.