One of the first signs of pregnancy, nausea in the early-AM is thought to be an evolved trait protecting the fetus against toxins that might otherwise be ingested by the mother. (Thanks, Wikipedia!) Being an anatomically-standard male human being, Booth newcomer Wicked Gloves is highly unlikely to ever experience this phenomenon, but he is prone to another kind of Morning Sickness: namely, the stress and heartache that comes with watching the woman he loves walk out the door. On his current EP single, the Seattle-based artist/producer’s infectious electro boardwork bangs in the back as he struggles with the pain of romantic separation. Like what you’re hearing? You can find this cut and plenty more where it came from on Gloves’ More Than I Can Take EP, available online as of September.
Written by richard on 12/7/12
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)