Long Island up-and-comer Christopher Whyteout Chiaro has suffered his share of life struggles, but if you think he wants your sympathy, you’ve got another think coming. On his first Booth feature, the artist asks all who would try to comfort him to “Leave Me Alone,” flowing over the mournful piano chords of Soul Theory. Details on the project that will feature this cut have yet to be determined, but those who like what they’re hearing can check out the record’s official video here.
Written by richard on 05/2/11
Submit your Rating
RockProp Productions LLC.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- D’Angelo Changed My Life & “Black Messiah” is Already a Classic
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.