Two buzzmaking spitters from the Windy City, Gzus Piece and Blanco Caine have joined forced to form aptly-named duo White Gzus. Our introduction to the rappers both individully and as a duo, promo single Where It’s At (Clasick Mix) offers an ear-catching combo of smoothness and street-ready grit. Doc Da Mindbenda‘s headnodic drums and idyllic flute samples set the mood as the collaborators spit vividly about their grind, as well as the struggle and crime that plague their hometown’s streets. Michigan-repping Booth regular Sulaiman assists on the guest tip. This cut isn’t attached to a larger set, but who knows? A little positive feedback might convince White Gzus to get to work on a full-blown joint project.
Written by richard on 08/18/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.