Wes James‘s upcoming Trip in Fall project has yet to receive a solid drop date, but that hasn’t stopped him from sharing what he already has in the can. Already featured twice thus far in 2014 (ATMS hit our front page just last week.), James returns with yet another record off the project. Burn Trees, Plant Seeds starts with James ordering a some food. Once he is done, Willie B.‘s lively boardwork, which has a subtle West Coast flavor, kicks in. Though the beat hits hard, James is anchored by his charismatic approach, delivering his cutting bars with passion and alacrity. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; when Trip in Fall receives a release date, we’ll be sure to let you know.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/10/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.