Have you ever heard a football announcer say “He could go All The Way”? Sure you have. Well, I had the exact same thought about newcomer Wes Felton; his unique, soulful style could very well go all the way…to the top of the charts. On his Booth debut, the DMV crooner tells the story of a special lady who refuses to accept his half-assed attempt at love. It’s clear that Felton puts his all into his music, so why not a relationship? His soulful, honest and silky smooth style, complimented nicely by Kenny Allen’s summery, jazzy instrumental, reflects both a natural ability and a s**t ton of hard work; you don’t get a sound this good without leaving it all on the field. All The Way checks in as the first single from Felton’s forthcoming project, Imagine The Future.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/30/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.