Have you ever heard a football announcer say “He could go All The Way”? Sure you have. Well, I had the exact same thought about newcomer Wes Felton; his unique, soulful style could very well go all the way…to the top of the charts. On his Booth debut, the DMV crooner tells the story of a special lady who refuses to accept his half-assed attempt at love. It’s clear that Felton puts his all into his music, so why not a relationship? His soulful, honest and silky smooth style, complimented nicely by Kenny Allen’s summery, jazzy instrumental, reflects both a natural ability and a s**t ton of hard work; you don’t get a sound this good without leaving it all on the field. All The Way checks in as the first single from Felton’s forthcoming project, Imagine The Future.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/30/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.