Have you ever heard a football announcer say “He could go All The Way”? Sure you have. Well, I had the exact same thought about newcomer Wes Felton; his unique, soulful style could very well go all the way…to the top of the charts. On his Booth debut, the DMV crooner tells the story of a special lady who refuses to accept his half-assed attempt at love. It’s clear that Felton puts his all into his music, so why not a relationship? His soulful, honest and silky smooth style, complimented nicely by Kenny Allen’s summery, jazzy instrumental, reflects both a natural ability and a s**t ton of hard work; you don’t get a sound this good without leaving it all on the field. All The Way checks in as the first single from Felton’s forthcoming project, Imagine The Future.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/30/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)