When you get right down to it, the point of releasing singles (unless they’re just promo singles) is to get listeners buzzing about your next project. So why beat around the bush? Well$ leaves no doubt about his intentions on his latest feature (a Booth-exclusive world premiere): he wants to make sure y’all are Look[ing] Out For his next mixtape, MTSYD. To that end, the First in Flight State phenom busts out his most potent lyrical ammunition, bombarding Matt Houston‘s Chipmunk-choral beat with relentlessly-flowed braggadocio and trash-talk. Has this joint fulfilled its intended purpose? Then I don’t need to tell you to keep it locked for the latest on MTSYD: Revenge of the African Booty Scratcher, scheduled for release in early 2014.
Written by richard on 11/11/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Youth In Revolt" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.