There are few more awkward situations than encountering a person whom you remember meeting, but who doesn’t remember meeting you, or vice-versa. That is, if you give a f*ck about being polite. North Carolina spitter WELL$ certainly doesn’t, as you can tell from new single An Awfully Rude Reintroduction, but why should he be? He and the Booth are already well-acquainted. Kicked off with a vocal snippet that Kanye would probably rather forget (“I’ma let you finish…”), this cut finds WELL$ big-upping his clique and trash-talking needy lames over a head-nodding instrumental by Tutankhamen Brothers and THE BL∆CK HE∆RTS CLUB. Reintroduction is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on WELL$‘s plans as we learn more.
Written by richard on 09/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Youth In Revolt" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)