There are few more awkward situations than encountering a person whom you remember meeting, but who doesn’t remember meeting you, or vice-versa. That is, if you give a f*ck about being polite. North Carolina spitter WELL$ certainly doesn’t, as you can tell from new single An Awfully Rude Reintroduction, but why should he be? He and the Booth are already well-acquainted. Kicked off with a vocal snippet that Kanye would probably rather forget (“I’ma let you finish…”), this cut finds WELL$ big-upping his clique and trash-talking needy lames over a head-nodding instrumental by Tutankhamen Brothers and THE BL∆CK HE∆RTS CLUB. Reintroduction is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on WELL$‘s plans as we learn more.
Written by richard on 09/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Youth In Revolt" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.