There are few more awkward situations than encountering a person whom you remember meeting, but who doesn’t remember meeting you, or vice-versa. That is, if you give a f*ck about being polite. North Carolina spitter WELL$ certainly doesn’t, as you can tell from new single An Awfully Rude Reintroduction, but why should he be? He and the Booth are already well-acquainted. Kicked off with a vocal snippet that Kanye would probably rather forget (“I’ma let you finish…”), this cut finds WELL$ big-upping his clique and trash-talking needy lames over a head-nodding instrumental by Tutankhamen Brothers and THE BL∆CK HE∆RTS CLUB. Reintroduction is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on WELL$‘s plans as we learn more.
Written by richard on 09/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Youth In Revolt" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.