There are few more awkward situations than encountering a person whom you remember meeting, but who doesn’t remember meeting you, or vice-versa. That is, if you give a f*ck about being polite. North Carolina spitter WELL$ certainly doesn’t, as you can tell from new single An Awfully Rude Reintroduction, but why should he be? He and the Booth are already well-acquainted. Kicked off with a vocal snippet that Kanye would probably rather forget (“I’ma let you finish…”), this cut finds WELL$ big-upping his clique and trash-talking needy lames over a head-nodding instrumental by Tutankhamen Brothers and THE BL∆CK HE∆RTS CLUB. Reintroduction is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on WELL$‘s plans as we learn more.
Written by richard on 09/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Youth In Revolt" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.