When an artist releases a song that didn’t make the album, fans anxious to take a listen to the project might be disappointed. When the cut is as good as Webbz’ Believe, however, it should make fans very excited, because if this was left out, the records that did make the cut must be even doper. Webbz delivers the first and third verses of the track, blessing the dripping, shrouded boardwork of producer Young McFly with an intriguing flow that’s crisp, with just a touch of raspy blunted-ness. That hazy undertone becomes all the more notable when guest emcee Jigg grabs the mic to showcase his louder, more assertive style on the middle verse. If this cut has you believing in the Florida emcee’s potential, then be sure to check out Pursuit of Happiness when it drops in June.
Currency Exchange Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Helluva Day ft. Flo Rida" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.