Anyone who watches hip-hop music videos (that is, if you can find them on TV) knows that rappers like to flaunt their wealth and success. In an effort to parade their bank account (or the bank account of their record label), most artists come across as completely unappreciative of the career they’ve been handed on a silver platter. However, in an industry full of egotistical maniacs (hey, Kanye), there are plenty of artists who are truly grateful for the wonderful profession they’ve been given to practice. Displaying his appreciation on A Miracle, rapper Webbie describes the unimaginable position he finds himself in today, alongside in-house producer Mouse, and features Birdman and Rick Ross. Webbie’s sophomore album, Savage Life 2, is out today.
Written by DJ Z on 02/25/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wipe Me Down (Remix)" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.