In traditional werewolf stories, it’s the light of the full moon that catalyzes the transformation from human being to ferocious beast. Floyd and Jeremy of ATL alt-hip hop duo Weapons of Audio have a slightly different trigger: the flashing lights and booming bass of a crowded dancefloor. On new EP single Mr. Wolfe, the follow-up to lead effort Night Light, the brothers showcase their sung and flowed vocals over an effervescent indie-dance beat of their own creation. The result is guaranteed to “[awaken] the wolf within” even the most timid clubgoer. Girl Crazy, which is scheduled for release on May 6, will be available for stream and purchase via The DJBooth.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Weapons of Audio’s Jesus “Demonbabies” Rivera-directed Mr. Wolfe visual.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kill My Boss" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.