How appropriate that I grabbed this track after returning from an epic time at A3C this weekend (if you missed out, you did your ears an injustice). Of the many artists attending the festival, two standouts were Jeremy and Floyd, brothers that collectively make up Weapons of Audio and are making their debut on the Booth today. As far as eclectic goes, WoA is rewriting the definition of the word by keeping listeners guessing with a mix between hip-hop and electro-pop. You know what? It’s almost impossible to describe their sound, you’ll just have to listen to their new single Kill My Boss, a record that finds the dynamic duo bouncing around diverse production from Artist Sensey (of SMKA) that’s as humorously dark as it is creative: “So when my lunch break comes, Im’a go and get my gun/ headed back to the office, and I’m gonna have me some fun.” If you’re a fan (of not being a fan) of your boss, the workplace, or just work in general, be sure to keep a lookout for Audio when they drop their upcoming project, Bipolar, on October 21.
Written by Sigurd on 10/10/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.