While We Are The Tay currently resides in Atlanta, the up-and-coming beatsmith’s roots are in Detroit. Thus, it’s only appropriate that, on his latest single and first Booth feature, he enlists a pair of talented rhymesayers from the Motor City. On Slow Motion, the headliner’s hazy street boardwork (complete with chopped-and-screwed hook) sets the stage for the lyrical stylings of Booth fave Young Scolla and first-time featuree The Stampede. Fans can find this cut and much more on the producer’s Cool Under Shadows street album, released to the ‘net in late November.
Written by richard on 12/20/11
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.