While We Are The Tay currently resides in Atlanta, the up-and-coming beatsmith’s roots are in Detroit. Thus, it’s only appropriate that, on his latest single and first Booth feature, he enlists a pair of talented rhymesayers from the Motor City. On Slow Motion, the headliner’s hazy street boardwork (complete with chopped-and-screwed hook) sets the stage for the lyrical stylings of Booth fave Young Scolla and first-time featuree The Stampede. Fans can find this cut and much more on the producer’s Cool Under Shadows street album, released to the ‘net in late November.
Written by richard on 12/20/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.