On the viral smash lead video single off Wax‘s forthcoming debut album, the DMV native and comedian filled us in on his romance with Rosana, a dime piece whose beauty is only matched by her insatiable libido. What, could possibly go wrong with this scenario, you ask? As he reveals on the follow-up (the artist’s first feature since wrapping up his DJBooth/Earmilk-exclusive Unplugged series), the honeymoon period officially ended when he saw that she’d left her Toothbrush at his place. Over Greg Wells’ bouncy, keyboard-driven production, the artist laments his girl’s eagerness to invade every corner of his life, and expresses his concern that the relationship’s moving a little bit too fast. Casey Chan once again sits in the director’s chair, creating a comedic visual accompaniment to the artist’s bars. Wax’s official freshman set, Continue…, is scheduled to drop independently January 15. In the meantime, fans can still download his previous projects, Eviction Notice and Scrublife, for free in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 11/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Music and Liquor" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.