On the viral smash lead video single off Wax‘s forthcoming debut album, the DMV native and comedian filled us in on his romance with Rosana, a dime piece whose beauty is only matched by her insatiable libido. What, could possibly go wrong with this scenario, you ask? As he reveals on the follow-up (the artist’s first feature since wrapping up his DJBooth/Earmilk-exclusive Unplugged series), the honeymoon period officially ended when he saw that she’d left her Toothbrush at his place. Over Greg Wells’ bouncy, keyboard-driven production, the artist laments his girl’s eagerness to invade every corner of his life, and expresses his concern that the relationship’s moving a little bit too fast. Casey Chan once again sits in the director’s chair, creating a comedic visual accompaniment to the artist’s bars. Wax’s official freshman set, Continue…, is scheduled to drop independently January 15. In the meantime, fans can still download his previous projects, Eviction Notice and Scrublife, for free in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 11/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Music and Liquor" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.