The thing about Tomorrow is that, by the time you get there, it’s today, and tomorrow’s a whole ‘nother 24 hours away. Which makes it a convenient time to schedule life improvements that you have f**k-all intention of actually carrying out. On the final entry in his Unplugged series, premiered earlier today on Earmilk, Wax sends up a rationalization technique that’ll be familiar to anyone who’s ever put off kicking a bad habit, or initiating a good one. On this Greg Wells-produced joint, Wax’s backing band provides a breezy rock backdrop as he recounts the endless series of “last nights” he spent getting trashed on the proceeds from his musical career. Intense Imagination directs the accompanying live visuals. Wax Unplugged may be at an end, but don’t despair; the multitalented DMV native is currently working on a new album, of which Tomorrow is a part. As always, you can keep it locked to The DJBooth for the latest tunes and release details.
Written by richard on 10/8/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Music and Liquor" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.